Topic closed
3 years, 6 months ago (Last modified 3 years, 5 months ago by a moderator)

KPMG will be online and answering questions for students and graduates on their graduate program. 

Want to apply to KPMG? http://www.gradconnection.com.au/kpmg/

3 years, 5 months ago

KPMG is confirmed for 2PM today! See you shortly :)

3 years, 5 months ago

Do you offer IT internships for students in their 2 year of uni?

3 years, 5 months ago

Hello KPMG.

I am currently in my final year of studying computer science and wanted to know if there were much in the way of programming positions at KPMG? I have had a couple of friends preform security audits for another large accounting firm but they said there was not much in the way of specific programming positions?

Thanks,

Chris

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi KPMG, 

I am in the process of applying for the 2012 Graduate program at your firm. Could you tell me how I can make my application stand out? 

What are the main facts to focus on when applying for the program. 

Thanks, 

Tamara

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi KPMG,

I am a post graduate in Software and Information Systems and also has Bachelors degree in computer applications. But I completed my masters in 2003. And I worked for nearly 2 years as a java developer. Afterwards I had a gap in my career due to some personal reasons. Recently I worked as a Test Analyst(Trainee) with a small firm. Now I am trying hard to find a job in IT. Will your graduate program help someone like me ?????????

Thanks,

Anju

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi KPMG

I have Applied for your 2012 Graduate program . i was graduated at 2007 is it ok for me to apply ?

Thanks

Rita

3 years, 5 months ago (Last modified 3 years, 5 months ago by the original author)

Hi KPMG,

I am currently doing my Master of Business Administration (MBA) and will be completing my course during mid-year. I have a few years experience in the food ingredients industry. I wish to pursue a career in advisory with KPMG and was wondering if I am eligible to apply for the Graduate Program in advisory.

Thanks,

Sion

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi there,

I applied for the Sydney Graduate 2012 in the Corporate Finance Service Line (and Audit as my second preference) exactly one week ago. I completed the assessments but I haven't received any correspondence regarding my application. I was wondering how long would it take to receive a response?

Thank you in advance,

Jan

3 years, 5 months ago

Hello KPMG,

I have applied for Sydney Graduate 2011 - Superannuation on 23 february 2011. I completed my bachelors majoring in accounting in july 2010. 

I am really keen to know about when should i expect a reply from the KPMG recruitment team.

Thanks

Umang Chauhan

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I could get an internship or not. I'm studying 1st,2nd and 3rd year topics of law of my Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice. I should be finished by Feb 2013 at the latest. I'd like a legal internship. what are my chances?

Daniel

3 years, 5 months ago

hey guys! i will be graduating in masters in business (supply chain management). does kpmg has a supply chain department?! or can i still apply for any business relatd position?

cheers,

yash

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi KPMG,

I'm doing a Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Economics dual degree and am currently in my honours year in Economics so will be graduating at the end of 2011.

I was taking a look at the different business lines of KPMG and was interested in the Corporate Finance business. In particular I was wondering if and how many are being hired into Corporate Finance graduate program, and what the minimum eligibily requirements are e.g. grades.

Thanks

Kaurab

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi KPMG!

I have a degree in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with honours. Was wondering what sort of service areas can I apply for?

From the kpmg website, I understand that advisory would be most suited for my degree. But which main service line would be more suitable?

Thank You.

3 years, 5 months ago (Last modified 3 years, 5 months ago by the original author)

Hi..

I am right now doing my Certificate VII in Information Technology-Programming. I will finish it by the end of this July. I have already finished my Post graduation in IT from Adelaide University in 2008.

I just got my Permanent Residency and I am very much interested to persue my career with KPMG.

So please guide me how can I apply for the Graduate Program?

Thanks,

Svapnil Patel

Hi KPMG

I have completed my Bachelor of Commerce degree in December 2009 along with gaining experience in Tax, SMSF, and Audit. Do you think it would be appropriate for me to sill apply for graduate roles?.

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi..

I am right now doing my Certificate IV in Information Technology-Programming. I will finish it by the end of this July. I have already finished my Post graduation in IT from Adelaide University in 2008.

I just got my Permanent Residency and I am very much interested to persue my career with KPMG.

So please guide me how can I apply for the Graduate Program?

Thanks,

Svapnil Patel

3 years, 5 months ago

Hi KPMG,

I'm excited to apply for the Brisbane 2012 Graduate Prorgam. I completed my Bachelor of Business (Economics) at the end of 2010. I am very interested in working in the Health and Human Services practice at KPMG and was wondering if you could give me some insight into the attributes looked for in graduates entering this business group. I would also be interested to know if there will be any opportunities for graduates to start in 2011.

Thanks for your help,

Rebecca Finnimore.

3 years, 5 months ago

KPMG seems very 'accounting' orientated. I've graduated in finance and enjoy this field very much. Is there a role at KPMG more suited towards finance than accounting?

3 years, 5 months ago

Hey KPMG,

Thanks for coming on these forums. I would like to know whether graduates have been able to move between teams within their first couple of years as a graduate? I have been told I am most likely to be successful if I am apply to audit as this is where most graduate vacancies are, but I am really interested in Tax. To be honest though I would do whatever I can to get a graduate postion at KPMG so it would be good to hear what you recommend I apply to.

Thanks,

Pete

Topic closed