This month we're excited to highlight Veris – a company that combines innovative technologies with some of Australia’s best surveying experience to deliver an integrated approach to the full project life cycle, from initial planning and feasibility through to construction and beyond.
Describe your organization
Veris is Australia’s largest and leading national surveying, digital & spatial and planning business. With over 500 staff and 18 offices across Australia, we work with a diverse range of clients across the infrastructure, property, resources, utilities, government and defence sectors.
What types of roles do you recruit for?
- We recruit for Surveyors, Spatial Analysts, GIS Analysts, Town Planners and Urban Designers.
- Describe your applicant assessment process.
- Submit CV and academic transcripts via GradConnection
- Complete a video or written questionnaire – 2 behavioural based questions
- Attend an interview
- One reference check and the offer.
- Intake is for February 2022, but we would look to bring someone on part time before then if we could.
What skills and attributes do you look for when assessing candidates?
We look for your passion in Surveying/Spatial/Planning (whichever industry you have chosen). We like to understand why you chose your area of study, what you have enjoyed most about it and will hire on an attitude of wanting to learn and grow within Veris.
What makes your organization a great place to work?
We offer some of the industry’s best leaders and mentors, can provide opportunities across Australia from the major cities up to the Whitsundays and across to the Pilbarra. We work on major projects across Australia, our culture is centered around our talented people, and we invest in the best technology that the industry has to offer.
To learn more about Veris and its early talent opportunities, click here!