Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Contract opportunity – Sydney based
- Varied, challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Ideal for someone passionate about Graduate/Campus Recruitment!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Australia and New Zealand – 6 - 12 months contract initially, with opportunities for a longer term role.
About the role
This role will report into the Graduate Recruitment Lead and be responsible for:
- managing graduate and summer internship recruitment campaigns for select business groups across ANZ;
- advising on best practice and managing the selection process for these groups and assisting with interviewing as required;
- representing Macquarie and presenting at on and off site events, at times involving interstate travel;
- providing input into and creating graduate advertising, marketing collateral and campus events/initiatives;
- developing and promoting our brand on campus;
- collating market data to ensure approach to campus recruitment is competitive, and align to overall strategy;
- contributing to continuous improvement of the graduate process and provide reporting activity;
- maintaining the highest possible level of 'candidate care' by responding to candidates in a timely and professional manner;
- managing our involvement with various university placement programs;
- assisting with on-boarding activities for graduate and intern cohorts.
- Genuinely interested in, and passionate about graduate recruitment
- Experience in the development of hiring strategies and the execution of high volume graduate and intern recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing and sourcing strategies in the junior talent market including the use of digital mediums eg. LinkedIn
- Ability to build effective relationships across business groups and other HR teams locally and globally
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a demonstrated track record of managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- An ability to work autonomously and self manage the successful delivery of graduate and intern recruitment.
The Graduate Recruitment Team sits within the Human Resources Division of the Corporate Operations Group at Macquarie. The team is responsible for the development and execution of regional graduate and summer intern attraction strategies, including organising events, developing marketing collateral and building effective relationships with key university contacts and business stakeholders. The team are driven to utilise various attraction and selection processes across business groups to source the best junior talent in the market.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
For further information about this opportunity please contact Sophie Newton on (02) 8237 8839.