Only 7 more sleeps until what will be one of the highlight events in the Graduate recruitment calendar for 2016. We will be presenting 2 sets of awards on the 11th of February:
The GradConnection Top100 Future Leaders Awards.
These will be presented to the highest calibre students across Australia graduating in 2016. The categories of the awards are:
- AMP Investment Banking and Fund Management Award
- Accenture Design and User experience Award
- Ashurst Law Award
- Capgemini Business and Management Consulting Award
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Accounting and Financial Management Award
- Deloitte Software Development Award
- Fusion Graduate Consultancy First in Family Award
- Performance Education Group International Student Award
- Jacobs Engineering Consulting Award
- KPMG Diversity Award
- Nestlé Logistics, Supply Chain and Operations Award
- Orica Mining, Oil and Gas Award
- PageUp Social Change Advocate
- Public Sector Award
- AECOM Science, Research and Development Award
- Suncorp Information Technology Award
- Westpac Banking, Insurance & Financial Services Award
- Westpac Group Technology Innovation and Entrepreneur Award
- Woolworths Limited Consumer Goods, Marketing and Retail Award
The GradConnection/AFR Top100 Employer Awards.
In partnership with the AFR we will also be presenting awards out to the Most Popular Employers of 2015 based on the numbers of application referrals from the GradConnection site throughout the 2015 calendar year. The categories for the awards are:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Accounting
- Hay Group Banking and Insurance o Vieple Business and Management Consulting
- DBL Consumer Goods, Marketing and Retail
- DBL Engineering Construction and Resources
- Investment Banking and Funds Management
- UTS Business School Most Popular Graduate Employers
- Revelian Most Popular Internship Employers
- Public Sector
- Software Engineering and Computer Science
These results will then also be published in the AFR on the 15th of February in a special 12-page pull out article.
We feel extremely privileged to be hosting the event to not only kick off peak graduate recruitment season but to bring together the 3 main parts of the Graduate Recruitment eco- system - University Students, Graduate Recruiters and the Universities themselves.
The event is being held at the Ivy Ballroom and to break down attendees from each of the main area
- 48 University representatives
- 92 Graduate Employer Representatives
- 96 of Australia’s Future Leaders / Graduates
- 52 Industry Representatives
If you are not currently attending but do want to be part of the event, we have limited availability to attend so please contact the team to see if we can accommodate you.
Thanks once again to all of the organisations and recruiters who have helped to sponsor the various Employer and Future Leader Awards we really appreciate your support.