About the role
Partnering with our Marketing and People & Culture teams, we are looking for someone to build our new employee intranet. This opportunity is for a flexible casual role over the next few months. We are based in Redfern but there is flexibility for onsite and remote work.
Specific deliverables include:
· Meet with our teams to review our requirements
· Research and share example of best practice
· Finalise designs with teams
· Build out the site as per agreed design
· Create support documentation of what is built/configures
· Experience in building out sites using SharePoint on Office365
· Demonstrated experience developing branding, master page and page layouts
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Detail orientated
Established in Sydney in 2002, 1-Stop Connections are a world leader in developing innovative solutions for the global port community and our suite of tailored and integrated products has been developed to help streamline operations, enhance efficiency, and optimise productivity throughout the supply chain.
1-Stop customers include shipping lines, ports and terminal operators, freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers, and exporters.
Please email your interest in this opportunity along with details of relevant experience (examples of your work would be great!) to [email protected]. We look forward to receiving your application by 4 May 2021 but remember you must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this opportunity.
- Job type:Casual Jobs
Design and User Experience, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 12/619 Elizabeth StreetLocations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 12:59 pm