The Perth job market is booming!
This has created a surge in demand for more candidates from our clients, and as such we are now seeking a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
Your new role
As an 11 Recruitment Consultant, you will source for a diverse range of roles and as such, will be exposed to many different people and industries. For example, some of our previous clients include:
- An American motorcycle manufacturer
- An eco-friendly glamping resort
- A funeral director
- A world-class performing arts company
- A new vineyard and winery
- Hay and sheep farms
- Mining, steel, and fabrication companies
- And more!
You will learn from and work alongside our team of experienced recruitment, executive search, and HR consultants - some of which have over 20 years of experience in the industry. So, even if you're starting with no recruitment experience, you'll be an expert in no time.
In terms of what your role will look like, your main duties will include:
- Writing tailored job advertisements to match client expectations
- Conducting talent and market mapping
- Sourcing and screening candidates, to assess their suitability
- Conducting behavioural profiling (DISC) and psychometric profiling
- Registering candidates and attending client interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Managing candidates throughout the onboarding process
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service, and willing to go above and beyond for both clients and candidates.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to pick up new software and systems with ease
- Valid driver's licence
- An 11/10 sense of humour!
Corporate work experience within admin or HR will be highly regarded.
About 11 Recruitment
We are a boutique, white-collar recruitment agency and we recruit for roles across all organisational levels. While we are based in East Perth, we have clients across Australia, as well as some overseas in New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, and Bangkok.
We are different to most other agencies, as we work on a retained basis as opposed to contingency. You can find out more about the difference between these two business models here: https://bit.ly/2UYy9qq
We also don't pay our staff an individual commission. Our consultants typically have no more than three jobs at any given time, enabling them to spend more time focusing on each job. As a result, we fill 98.5% of our listed jobs - far greater than the industry standard of 20%.
All of this, in conjunction with our 5-star reputation, is what makes 11 Recruitment different.
So, if you would like to work for 11 Recruitment, please click "apply" and attach your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability and interest in the role.
To apply please attach a Word version of your resume.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm