Are you looking for the next step in your hospitality career? Are you looking to start your career in HR? This could be the job for you?
Gradi Group (400 Gradi, Zero Gradi, Mercato & Pronto) has been part of Melbourne's hospitality scene for the past 10 years' operating across Melbourne, Adelaide and overseas. We are an award-winning family run business specialising in traditional Italian cuisine. Our focus is to use fresh, top-quality ingredients to prepare authentic and uncomplicated Italian cuisine for our customers.
About the role
We are currently seeking a highly organised and motivated hospitality professional to join our HR team. This is a rare opportunity to develop your skills as a Human Resources Administrator, with a focus on Recruitment, within one of Australia's most successful and well-loved hospitality brands.
Every day looks different as we respond to market demands and continuously drive to support our team. In this role, you may assist with:
- High volume recruitment
- Telephone screening of applicants
- Scheduling of employment trials
- Responding to recruitment queries
- Partnering with our restaurant management teams to manage their staffing levels
- Calling candidates to support them through the onboarding journey
- Calling candidates to follow up documentation requests
- Delivering a quality service to our frontline leaders and all staff across the business
- General HR Administration
- No recruitment experience required! Can do attitude is all you need!
- Hospitality experience (essential)
- Customer service background (essential)
- Working towards or completed HR qualification (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- The ability to work under time constraints whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hight level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong skills in Excel.
- Have the willingness to learn and adapt to the ever-changing job market
Work closely with our experienced Human Resources Team to develop and utilise your skills. If you like to have fun at work while taking pride in what you do, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job go to: gradi.recruitmenthub.com.au/VACANCIES & enter ref code: 6002066.
Applications close 29 July 2022
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
'CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE' 'WHO EATS WELL, LIVES WELL'
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm