Business is growing and we are now looking to add a Pricing Analyst to our team. We are looking for a University Graduate specialising in either Mathematics or Statistics, with strong technical and numerical skills coupled with a willingness to go over and above for our clients. You will be joining a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who are looking forward to helping you expand your knowledge and skillset as well as look to you on insights your experience may provide.
Our company provides software and consulting services to retail clients to assist them in maximizing their profitability. Our clients are a mix of single store operators through to corporate entities running large multi-site businesses. We take great pride in delivering positive outcomes for our customers and the successful candidate will need to have the same outlook.
As our Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Assisting with inbound support calls and emails from our clients
- Communicating with our clients via both phone calls and emails
- Assist with data entry for product and pricing information
- Reviewing product and pricing information and resolving anomalies
- Assisting the implementations team with onboarding of new clients
- Taking ownership of issues and driving them to completion
- Working with our clients to set pricing strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability
- Review results of implemented strategies and provide suggestions and feedback on the results, with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Working to provide further insight and information using the information and tools that are made available
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A strong proficiency in Excel / Google Sheet software suites particularly in data modelling and review.
- Experience with SQL languages would be beneficial but is not essential to the role.
- A strong attention to detail, our clients trust us with their data, and it is vital that accuracy is maintained
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be dealing with end users and assisting them with critical operational processes
- Experience in a retail environment would be beneficial but is not essential, our clients have unique challenges and experience in this area is advantageous
This is an entry level position for a graduate who is looking to kick start their career in a flexible and caring work environment.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm