Abergeldie is an Australian owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
Abergeldie offers condition assessment of pipelines and sewer rehabilitation using trenchless technology. Our rehabilitation services include pipeline rehabilitation and lining, structural network repairs and structural rehabilitation and coatings.
We are seeking a Graduate Project Engineer to join our Rehabilitation Victoria team commencing in June 2021. This is a fantastic graduate opportunity where you will be an important member of our team and contribute toward the growth of our Victorian operation. You will contribute to quality, safety and training standards, helping the environmental team and budget requirements of each of the projects.
About the role
Reporting to Project Manager you will have opportunity to work on various projects and programs, running day to day works with the Field supervisor, whilst being supported by the Project Administrator. This is a great experience to learn and develop new skills and improve and meet the standard of excellence for oneself. We will offer the right candidate the chance to work in our growing organization with our dynamic Victorian team.
- Strong communication skills and an effective team player.
- Ability to understand construction drawings, provide review and implement final plans.
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve objectives.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverable for clients.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- High level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in Civil construction or site and/or engineering management experience across numerous sites desirable.
What you need
- Current C Driver's License.
- General Construction Induction (White Card).
- University Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme.
- Corporate Health Cover discount program.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flu Vaccination Clinic.
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:25th May 2021, 1:59 pm