Welcome to Ability Action Australia!
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants - children, adolescents and adults (0-65yrs) - get more out of life today! Help us help others to improve their access, function, development, independence, and overall health and wellbeing.
Our Graduate Program provides you with a well-rounded knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn.
- Build your capability and confidence across six key areas of Exercise physiology, including assistive technology, home modifications, paediatrics, SIL/SDA/ILO and mental health and wellbeing.
- Assess participants emotional, psychological, cognitive, developmental and physical level of function and capacity
- Deliver therapeutic interventions that are evidence-based and help participants get more out of life
- Provide support and advice on adaptations to the environment including home, school, work and residential facilities
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with disability.
- Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another
- A team player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA upon graduation as an Exercise Physiologist.
What's in it for you?
When you join the Ability Action Australia family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2022 Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
- $72k base + super, car allowance, salary packaging, laptop, smartphone, generous CPD allowance AND attractive incentive programs
- Three levels of supervision including 1-on-1 weekly supervision from a Senior clinician, group supervision within your region and Australia-wide fortnightly training sessions
- A gradual "ramp up" period
- Flexibility to work from home or office and choose your hours!
- Unlimited career growth opportunities through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth
Sound like you? Then, we want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Nicole Luland on 0429 697 806 or email [email protected] to have a confidential discussion about this role.
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2022, 12:59 pm