Your future at Ability Action Australia starts now!
Ability Action Australia recently held our first Graduate intake in January 2022, welcoming over 60 Allied Health graduates to the Ability Action Australia family!
Our next Graduate intake commences on 28 March 2022 and we’re inviting all Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology graduates to join us for our Graduate Program information session which includes Q&A with our Graduate panel – giving you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
In this session, we'll be providing an overview on the structure of our program, showcasing how it sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn.
We will also unpack our program benefits – our graduates can expect a 12 month program that is:
- Packed with support - including three levels of supervision and a clinical 'ramp up' program to build your case load gradually
- Packed with development - with opportunities through our own Learning and Development team and that of our parent company, MedHealth
- Packed with benefits - like an industry-leading salary package and numerous incentive programs
- Packed with enjoyment - we've embrased agile working with flexible hours and work locations
We want you to be part of our Action Packed Graduate Program
To learn more, we would love you to join us for our FREE online Graduate Program information session. Details are:
Don’t delay – register via the link below to secure your spot!
- Job type:Event
Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 4:00 am