Welcome to Ability Action Australia!
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults (0-65yrs) – get more out of life today! Help us help others to improve their access, function, development, independence, and overall health and wellbeing.
Our Graduate Program provides you with a well-rounded knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will...
- Build your capability and confidence across key areas of speech pathology such as fluency, literacy, social communication, communication technology, swallowing and feeding
- Conduct speech and language assessments on individuals aged 0-65 years
- Deliver therapeutic interventions that are evidence-based and help participants get more out of life!
- Visit people within the community including their home, school, work and residential facilities
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with disability.
- Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another
- A team player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals
- Eligible for registration with SPA upon graduation as a Speech Pathologist.
What's in it for you?
When you join the Ability Action Australia family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2022 Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
- $72k base + super, car allowance, salary packaging, laptop, smartphone, generous CPD allowance AND attractive incentive programs
- Three levels of supervision including 1-on-1 weekly supervision from a Senior clinician, group supervision within your region and Australia-wide fortnightly training sessions
- A gradual “ramp up” period
- Great incentives
- Flexibility to work from home or office and choose your hours!
- Unlimited career growth opportunities through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth
Sound like you? Then, we want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Fiona Turk, Graduate Program Manager on 0497 943 345 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion and to learn more about the program.
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
MedHealth is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. As a result, all commencing workers are required to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations or have a valid contraindication medical certificate in accordance with the ‘Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Order 2021’. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process and evidence of vaccination status prior to commencing will sought.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm