Welcome to Ability Action Australia!
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults (0-65yrs) – get more out of life today! Help us help others to improve their access, development, independence, function, and overall health and wellbeing.
Our Graduate Program provides you with a well-rounded knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will...
- Build your capability and confidence across key areas of speech pathology, such as fluency, literacy, social communication, communication technology, swallowing and feeding
- Conduct speech and language assessments on individuals aged 0-65 yrs
- Deliver therapeutic interventions that are evidence-based and help participants get more out of life!
- Visit people within the community, including their home, school, work and residential facilities
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with a disability.
- Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another!
- A Team Player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals
- Eligible for registration with SPA upon graduating as a Speech Pathologist
What's in it for you?
When you join the AAA family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2022 Speech Pathology Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
- Generous base salary + super, car allowance, salary packaging, laptop, smartphone, generous CPD allowance AND attractive incentive programs
- 1-on-1 weekly supervision and peer supervision
- A gradual “ramp up” period
- Flexibility to work from home or office and choose your hours!
- Unlimited career growth opportunities through AAA and our parent company, MedHealth
Sounds like you? Then, we want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Nicole Luland, on 0429 697 806 or email [email protected] [link removed] to have a confidential discussion about our program. If your resume is not quite up-to-date you can add me on LinkedIn for a more informal conversation - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-luland-95331630/ [link removed]
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Speech Pathology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm