Ability Action Australia is a national NDIS therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we provide community-based support services to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents, and adults (0-65yrs) – get more out of life today!
Our Graduate Program provides you with a sound knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will build your capability and confidence across key areas of Occupational Therapy, learn about the NDIS and how to operate within it, develop your clinical reasoning and gain foundational business and professional skills all whilst helping participants to make the most of every day.
What's in it for you?
When you join the Ability Action Australia family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2023 Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
- Excellent remuneration - $72k base + super + 5k car allowance +, laptop + smartphone, CPD & attractive incentive programs
- Extensive Supervision - Including 1-on-1 weekly supervision, an allocated experienced buddy, group supervision, access to clinical groups and Australia wide fortnightly training sessions on various topics
- Industry Leading program - Develop your clinical, business and NDIS skills with topics that give you a solid foundation for future career with a gradual “ramp up” period for client facing hours
- Flexibility - Work from home or office
- Enjoy our benefits - Including, fitness passport, discounted health insurance, salary sacrificing and a reward and recognition program
- Unparalleled career growth - Opportunities through Ability Action Australia, our parent company, MedHealth and all our sister brands
- Commencement - 30 January 2023
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with disability. Are you…
- Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another?
- A team player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals?
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA upon graduation as an Occupational Therapist
Sound like you? Then, we want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Fiona Turk, Graduate Program Manager on 0497 943 345 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion and to learn more about the program.
To view the ActionPacked Graduate Program video, please click here https://vimeo.com/user125181589/abilityactionaustraliagraduateprogram
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
MedHealth is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. As a result, all commencing workers are required to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations or have a valid contraindication medical certificate in accordance with the ‘Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Order 2021’. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process and evidence of vaccination status prior to commencing will be required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
$72k base + super + 5k car allowance +, laptop + smartphone, CPD & attractive incentive programs
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2022, 1:59 pm