Work at the heart of change
Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join us and discover how you can harness the power of technology and ideas to drive change.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our Consulting graduate roles
Being part of our team means working with people from a wide range of backgrounds and with a global network of industry and business experts. You’ll be helping our clients embrace change, shape their future, and create clear, measurable value by connecting with customers, improving resilience and driving sustainable growth.
The work you’ll be doing may include defining a strategic vision, designing customer experiences, developing business cases, identifying technology solutions and advising clients as they implement change in their businesses. You’ll be analysing data to drive decision-making, applying human-centred design to improve customer outcomes and running agile projects to rapidly realise value.
Some of our consulting graduates will focus on Applied Intelligence (AI) work. In this area, you’ll help clients unlock the power of existing and new data with data analytics, use AI technology to develop new value streams and tap into intelligent automation to improve operational efficiency.
What’s in it for you
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Visit our website for more details about our graduate program or connect with our recruiters.
Who we’re looking for
If you meet the criteria below, please apply—applications close on 15 March 2021.
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds. To qualify, you should be:
- In your final year in uni or you have graduated in the past two years.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- A creative critical thinker and quick learner who can effectively collaborate, build trusted relationships and step into leadership roles.
- Digitally savvy and eager to learn more about new technology.
- A strong communicator who feels comfortable presenting and leading workshops.
- Passionate about solving problems and driving change.
For our Applied Intelligence stream, we’re looking for people with quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, statistics or data analytics experience, and skills in data visualization tools and programming languages.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional New...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 1:00 am