Work at the heart of change
Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join us and discover how you can harness the power of technology and ideas to drive change.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our Technology graduate roles
You’ll join a team of tech-savvy problem solvers who implement technology solutions that will transform businesses into intelligent enterprises. To prepare you for your role, you will be enrolled in our Technology Academy where you’ll build foundational skills and explore specialisations.
You will develop your tech acuity with our graduate training induction. You’ll then move on to client projects to tackle technically complex solutions, understand client needs, define technical requirements and communicate how the technology solution will drive successful business outcomes.
What’s in it for you
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Visit our website for more details about our graduate program or connect with our recruiters.
Who we’re looking for
If you meet the criteria below, please apply—applications close on 15 March 2021.
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds. Having a science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) or business-related degree is a plus. To qualify, you should be:
- In your final year in uni or you have graduated in the past two years.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- A strong collaborator and communicator who can inspire others to engage in new technologies.
- A creative problem solver who can keep up with emerging technologies and seeks to become an expert in your chosen field.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Canberra, Regional New...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 1:00 am