Are you ready to work at the heart of change?
We believe that positive change happens when we combine technology and human ingenuity. To bring in the most ingenious talent into the equation, we’re looking to hire people like you—passionate, forward thinkers who want to do extraordinary things and make an impact.
Who we are?
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy &Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations, creating positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally. Our 537,000 people globally serve clients in more than 50 countries.
Our 400 people in New Zealand based in Auckland and Wellington work with some of New Zealand’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all. We serve over 50 New Zealand companies and government agencies and employ an innovation-led approach to help clients imagine and invent their future.
What’s in it for you?
- Through our 2023 graduate program, we will equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start. Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
What you can do here?
As part of our 2023 graduate program, you will get to work across our business. Our program gives you the chance to work in our three key areas of Technology, Strategy & Consulting, and Interactive making change work for our clients.
You’ll join a team of tech-savvy problem solvers who implement technology solutions that will transform businesses into intelligent enterprises. You will be enrolled in our Technology Academy where you’ll build foundational skills and explore specializations across our ecosystem partners including Salesforce, Workday, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow, and Amazon Web Services. You’ll then move on to projects to tackle technically complex solutions that drive successful business outcomes for our clients.
Strategy & Consulting
You will help to solve complex problems for our clients across a number areas that include Business Strategy, Industry Specific challenges/opportunities, Functional Consulting, Technology Strategy and Advisory, Data and Analytics.
You will bring brand and experience together to drive sustainable growth for clients. We are part creative agency, part business consultancy, part technology powerhouse. We add value to our clients by focusing on four pillars:
Design (through Fjord, part of Accenture): Our specialty focuses on Growth and business design, Service and experience design, Product design, Culture and org design and Research and insights
Build : We focus on building experience technology strategy, digital product creation and engineering, and customer data orchestration
Communicate (through The Monkeys Aotearoa (Part of Accenture Interactive): We provide Brand insights, develop creative media and content strategy and drive customer engagement and loyalty.
Run: Our pillar orchestrates campaigns, provides marketing analysis, and create content services
Who we’re looking for:
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds, with the following attributes:
- A creative critical thinker and quick learner who can effectively collaborate.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Digitally savvy and eager to learn more about new technology.
- A strong and analytical communicator.
- Passionate about solving problems and driving change.
- A team player.
- An interest in making a social impact.
- You should be in your penultimate year of studies and available to start full time graduate work in 2023.
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident.
Where you’ll work
You’ll join our Graduate Program based in either Wellington or Auckland. Due to the nature of your work, you may be assigned to deliver projects on client sites.
Applications close at 9am on Monday 11 October 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Arts and Humanities, Banking...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm