Accenture 2018 Graduate Pricing Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Graduate at Accenture, you instantly gain access to a whole world of training, mentoring, and on-the-job training. You will have the chance to build deep, specialised and marketable skills in a global environment, which will allow you to expertly navigate the fast changing business world.
As a Graduate Pricing Analyst, you will be working on the costing, pricing and financial structuring of Consulting and Outsourcing services contracts from development to contract signature across Accenture’s five businesses; Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations.
Pricing professionals work closely with leadership, as well as multiple touch points with sales, solutioning, finance and legal teams to help shape complex consulting and outsourcing deals. They act as independent business advisors to the sales team as deal structures are being developed and ensure we achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client.
- Support Accenture’s sales teams in the submission of proposed contract pricing.
- Produce an accurate view of Accenture’s sales, profitability and balance sheet position for a contract using Accenture in-house Microsoft Excel financial models, whilst ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Provide advice to deal teams on financial levers to improve contract financials.
- Present contract financials in internal approval meetings.
- General financial analysis, including analysis of average daily rates, workforce/ pyramid/ shore mix, profitability, capital exposure, scenario analysis and financial simulations.
- Maintaining clear and accurate documentation of contract financial assumptions.
- Working autonomously and independently managing timelines/deliverables.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes:
- Strong analytical/ numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a global environment
- Experience in Microsoft Excel (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Detailed and thorough in approach
- Good commercial acumen
- Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
To be eligible you must:
- Be about to graduate or have completed a Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Accounting major preferred) or within the last two years.
- Have a GPA of 70 or above.
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident at the time of submitting your application.
- Be available to meet travel requirements, when applicable. This may involve local, interstate or overseas travel for training or business development work. Naturally, this will be discussed prior to confirming any travel.
Application Closing Date: Friday, 21st April 2017