Are you ready to work at the heart of change? Are you ready now?
We believe that positive change happens when we combine technology and human ingenuity. To bring in the most ingenious talent into the equation, we’re looking to hire people like you—passionate, forward thinkers who want to do extraordinary things and make an impact.
We have opportunities for recent Graduates to join our Canberra team now!
Join us and let’s create something incredible.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our Canberra graduate roles
You’ll join a team of tech-savvy problem solvers who implement technology solutions that will transform businesses into intelligent enterprises. To prepare you for your role, you will be enrolled in our Technology Academy where you’ll build foundational skills and explore specialisations.
You will develop your tech acuity with our graduate training induction. You’ll then move on to client projects to tackle technically complex solutions, understand client needs, define technical requirements and communicate how the technology solution will drive successful business outcomes.
What’s in it for you
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Visit our website for more details about our graduate program Graduate Experience | Accenture
Who we’re looking for
If you meet the criteria below, please apply—applications close on 1 June 2021.
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds. Having a science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) or business-related degree is a plus. To qualify, you should be:
- Available to start employment from July or August 2021.
- In your final semester of your degree or have graduated in the past two years.
- An Australian Citizen
- A strong collaborator and communicator who can inspire others to engage in new technologies.
- A creative problem solver who can keep up with emerging technologies and seeks to become an expert in your chosen field.
Where you’ll work
You’ll join our Canberra team where you will have the opportunity to hone your skills in cyber security, technology and innovation. You’ll have the chance to work across a variety of industries—from health to education, cyber, automation, and aerospace and defence.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2021, 1:59 pm