Get your hands dirty with real-world experience and discover what life at Accenture is like before you start your career after uni.
Find an internship that works for you by choosing one of our internships* on offer starting July 2019.
- Four-week winter internship (full-time) - July
- Six-month internship (full-time) - July to December
*Please note that you can only apply for one.
An internship you’ll gain from
We understand that you’re still in Uni and you’re still trying to get your head around your degree. You might not know how you will use that degree, or even what scope of opportunities are available to you. But what you might know is that you want to get exposure to different things, different industries and work with diverse people.
If that sounds like you, then why not try out Accenture? When most people think of Accenture they think consulting, but we are more than that. We require a broad range of thinkers and doers because we work across all industries offering a wide range of expertise. In its simplest form, one or all of our business areas - strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security can help organisations. Locally, you will get to work with some of Australia's most iconic brands including the Australian Rugby Union, Cricket Australia and the Australian Youth Orchestra just to name a few. Globally, we work with 90 of the Fortune 100 which means the scope is endless and no two days are the same!
What do you bring to the table? Simple, YOU. We want people to come here and be themselves, we don’t want you to leave who are you are at the door. We want that diversity in thinking, personality and outlook. That’s what allows us to be innovative and to push boundaries. We have lots of networks such our Pride group, women in technology, graduates, and more that are here to support you.
This internship opens you up to learning more about our business but also it gives you the opportunity to gain some practical skills that you can take anywhere. You will learn valuable problem solving, technical and cross-collaboration skills. As you solve our clients’ challenges, you’ll work with a supportive, diverse team with great mentors. You will also:
- Learn how to analyse an organisation, design its processes and systems, and assess the business model and its integration with technology.
- Help assess current state, identify customer requirements and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesise information.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create effective, multi-disciplinary solutions.
What we’re offering
Four-week winter interns: full time
Our consultants work closely with client companies and are able to deeply understand their business and needs. For that reason you’ll benefit from studying anything from business to technology. In Operations, you can be degree qualified across any number of areas to fit in, just as long as you have a passion for new and emerging technologies.
Six-month interns: full time
Our six-month opportunities are more wide spread and we’re looking for people to join us across Consulting, Operations, Security and Technology roles. These will be located across all of our locations in Australia - Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and Brisbane.
What you’ll need to get going
To be part of the program, you must be:
- A penultimate year degree student (finishing studies next year).
- A rational decision maker and a solid communicator who exhibits abilities that show true leadership potential.
- Able to thrive in a high-intensity environment because the work level here is fast and varied.
- Available throughout the internship period.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Applications close on 31st March 2019.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity—apply today!
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 12:59 pm