At the heart of every great change is a great human. Apply for the Accenture Internship Program, and let’s create something extraordinary!
Taking the first step in your career can be daunting. That’s why we’ve designed our internships to support and develop you into a future-ready professional. At Accenture, you’ll have opportunities to play to your strengths and make the best use of whatever you’re passionate about.
Available to work full time hours between 23 August and 23 December.
23 June to 6 July.
Who we are and what we do:
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations. We embrace the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on our clients and more than 40 industries globally. We work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands and the latest technologies to build a better future for all.
Our internship roles:
Kick-starting your career is a big step, so we designed our internship program to help you find your footing in the world of work and gain valuable experience that can also boost your studies. Through our internship program, you’ll see what it’s like to work at the heart of change while you’re still at uni.
As an Intern, you will be exposed to real world projects and have the opportunity to:
· Learn how to analyse an organisation, design its processes and systems, and assess its business model and how it integrates technology.
· Help evaluate a company’s current state and problem, identify customer requirements, and define the business solution.
· Research, gather, and synthesise information needed to develop a strategy.
· Collaborate with colleagues to create effective, multi-disciplinary solution
As an Intern, our aim is for you to:
· Develop new skills you can apply at work and beyond.
· Gain valuable work experience that will enrich your studies.
· Apply your existing skills and talent to solve real-world business problems.
· Forge lasting connections with local and global peers to build your support network.
· Access our world-class training and development programs to help you grow professionally and personally.
· Have a dedicated supervisor and work buddy to coach you along the way.
· Work with the latest technologies, tools, and platforms to reshape the way we work and develop solutions.
We are looking for Interns from a diverse background of Degree disciplines. Our internship opportunities will mainly sit within Accenture Operations and Accenture Strategy & Consulting, so business related degrees and STEM degrees would be highly beneficial.
· A penultimate or final year University student.
· Available to work full time hours between 23 August and 23 December.
· Located in, or able to work from, Melbourne or Sydney.
· A passionate problem solver and change maker.
· An effective communicator with leadership potential.
· A real passion for technology.
· A collaborative team player.
· A self-starter who thrives in a high-intensity environment.
· An Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Australia.
If you meet the criteria below, send us your application from 23 June to 6 July
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2021, 12:59 pm