Be kind to your mind
Date: Thursday 21st October
Time: 11am-12.30pm AWST / 1pm-2.30pm AEST / 1.30pm-3pm ACDT / 2pm-3.30pm ADST / 4pm-5.30pm NZDT
As I’m sure you know wellbeing is a hot topic right now.
As a leading voice on mental health and wellness at work, Accenture is bringing together a great line-up of influencers in the space who will delight, empower, and enlighten you, asking the big questions about how to maintain mental wellness.
Join our next Equality Week event to hear from well-known TV personalities Osher Gunsberg, Rae Johnston, Dr Tom Mulholland and Hockeyroos goalkeeper Rachael Lynch. They will share practical tips on how to maintain mental wellness and help normalise the discussion by sharing their own experiences, creating a safe space that invites others to do the same.
Culture starts at the top. That’s why you’ll hear from Beyond Blue CEO Georgie Harman and Accenture leadership who will share more about Accenture’s culture of equality where it is okay—and encouraged—for people to talk about their mental well-being and get the support they need.
Hope to see you there.
- Osher Gunsberg – TV presenter and mental health advocate
- Dr Tom Mulholland - The Attitude Doctor who can improve your way of thinking
- Georgie Harman – CEO Beyond Blue
- Rae Johnston – STEM Journalist and TV presenter
- Tara Brady - Accenture Market Unit Lead, ANZ
- Sarah Kruger - Accenture HR Lead, ANZ
- Casey Nixon - Accenture Veterans Network Lead and ambassador for Wounded Heroes
- Rachael Lynch - RUOK Ambassador, Hockeyroos goalkeeper and Minerva star
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 11:00 pm