Do you have any other goals beyond bookkeeping? Is it possible to do a little more accounting?
This program will benefit those who want to accomplish more than just journal entries and bookkeeping.
Accounting for businesses, preparation of BAS / GST returns, ATO lodgement obligations, financial statement production, and report interpretation for senior management are all included in the tasks of an Assistant Accountant.
Key Program Takeaways
- Employ the essential bookkeeping skills including banking, fixed asset, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable on a daily business operational level.
- Knowledge of chart of accounts, tax code and taxation regulations.
- Preparation and the delivery of basic reporting as well as Management reporting
- Familiarising and applying the Xero and MYOB technical skills in a professional way.
- Learn the month-end reconciliations, GST Calculation, BAS lodgement and preparation of financial reporting.
Career Support Program:
- Enter the course as a beginner and be job-ready by graduation
- 8 - 12 weeks of personalised career support and access to the learning portal
- Gain real industry working experiences, pinpoint job opportunities, and prepare for interviews, with a professional training team that has an 80%+ success rate.
- Career support package including resume makeover, reference letter, career support workshops, and mock interviews
- Complete 8 - 12 weeks of internship work placements with a leading accounting firm.
- Mentored by CAs, CPAs, ACCAs and, an Approved Training Employer by CA ANZ
- Develop a portfolio of work and interview-ready examples for your future career development.
- Get real workplace mentoring and feedback on your skills.
- Gaining higher employability under the competitive job market.
- Receiving internship certificates for successful completion of the program.
- Be able to claim back CPD hours and internship hours for CPA.
Learn by doing:
Perform assessments in each module accomplishing at a given pass rate, then get trained on practical clients' work.
A highly supported experience:
- Unlimited virtual mentor supports
- Virtual internship with weekly deadlines to keep you focused and on track, but offer the flexibility to schedule your learning around life’s other commitments.
Earn trusted and recognised credentials:
Earn a Xero Advisor*, Payroll certificate* and receive an Internship Certificate after the completion of the internship program.
* Xero Certificates are only available for the Xero Programs
Who this course is for ?
Students, graduates, bookkeepers, small business owners and sole traders who wish to prepare their own bookkeeping records.
* As our programme contents are continually updated by a team of experienced Chartered Accountants and industry professionals, there is a training fee applies and payment options are available.
Want to explore more programs ? Click Here for our NextGen iQ Portal : https://portal.nextgeniq.com.au/#/home
Talk to our Career Consultants today to explore your options: https://bit.ly/3MUg2XM
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm