Are you interested in learning more about what it’s like to work as a bookkeeper? Looking for a bit of assistance as you begin your accounting career?
This entry-level programme is for you if you’re just starting off.
Learn the duties of a bookkeeper in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Basic reporting.
Key Program Takeaways:
- Employ the essential bookkeeping skills including banking, fixed asset, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable on a daily business operational level.
- Preparation and the delivery of basic reporting.
- Familiarising and applying the Xero technical skills in a professional way.
- Learn the month-end reconciliations, GST Calculation and BAS lodgement.
- Knowledge of code and taxation regulations.
Career Support Program:
- Enter the course as a beginner and be job-ready by graduation
- 8 weeks of personalised career support and access to the learning portal
- Gain real industry working experiences, pinpoint job opportunities, and prepare for interviews, with a professional training team that has an 80%+ success rate.
- Career support package including resume makeover, reference letter, career support workshops, and mock interviews
- Complete 8 weeks of internship work placements with a leading accounting firm.
- Mentored by CAs, CPAs, ACCAs and, an Approved Training Employer by CA ANZ
- Develop a portfolio of work and interview-ready examples for your future career development.
- Get real workplace mentoring and feedback on your skills.
- Gaining higher employability under the competitive job market.
- Receiving internship certificates for successful completion of the program.
- Be able to claim back CPD hours and internship hours for CPA.
* As our programme contents are continually updated by a team of experienced Chartered Accountants and industry professionals, there is a training fee applies and payment options are available.
Talk to our Career Consultants today to explore your options: https://bit.ly/3MUg2XM
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2022, 12:59 pm