Start smart with Accounts NextGen! Accounts NextGen is seeking for Tax interns to assist in the delivery of tax services to its clients. With a dynamic culture and a strong national reputation, Accounts NextGen offers a robust development and mentorship program to help you learn and grow in your pursuit of a meaningful career.
The right internship can assist you to transition your academic achievements into a meaningful and rewarding professional career successfully. At Accounts NextGen, we believe that interns are the building blocks for the future of our firm! You will gain real-world experience with tax preparation with individuals, partnerships, and corporations while working with our staff.
This role is open to students currently pursuing a bachelor’s/masters degree and recent graduates. No experience is necessary, but you must be proficient with basic computer programs and are willing to learn.
Tax Intern Responsibilities:
- Prepare individual income tax returns and assist with components of corporate tax return preparation
- Assist with tax planning for various types of clients.
- Assist with preparation of payroll tax reporting.
- Develop a working knowledge of tax preparation software and other software necessary to prepare tax returns, tax projections, and other tax related projects.
- Meet deadlines for the completion of tax returns and other projects as assigned.
If you are interested to join the Team, click "Apply Now" to express your interest.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Level 10, 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000Locations:
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:19th May 2021, 1:59 pm