Who is Accounts NextGen?
Accounts NextGen is an Australian based Chartered Accountancy firm, specializing in bookkeeping, accounting and taxation services ranging from individuals to small and medium-sized businesses. Accounts NextGen has been in the accounting and financing business for the last 8 years and we have served more than 5000 happy clients with their needs met. The NextGen Team comprises of Australian CAs and CPAs with a combined experience of over 25 years. The directors and trainers of Accounts NextGen are highly qualified Chartered Accountants. We have more than 30 dedicated accountants and tax agents in our team, and we are always looking for new talents to join us.
Main Taxation exposures – Individual Tax Return
- Preparation of Individual tax returns
- Handling different types of Occupation-specific clients
- Different types of incomes and deductions
- Medicare levy and Medicare levy surcharge
- Different types of business incomes for individuals (ABN incomes)
- Handling Sole trader tax returns
- Other important tax concepts
Main Taxation exposures – Business Tax Returns
- Investment / rental property tax returns
- Capital Gain tax
- Different types of Tax Offset
- Taxation of Trust
- Taxation of companies
- Taxation of Partnerships
Some of the Soft-skills topics included are:
- Excel workshops (Beginner to Advanced)
- Resume makeover workshop
- Cover letter update
- Personal development skills
- LinkedIn profile update
- Career support sessions
- Mock Interview sessions
Main Features of the Program
- 2-3 months Internship at a CA accounting firm
- 200+ Live webinars
- Face-to-Face workshops
- Handling Real-life Clients' works (T&C applies)
- Career workshops (Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn, Mock Interview)
- 50+ online personal development courses
- Virtual / remote internship option also available
This program is structured to help the young professions who want to kickstart their Accounting career and wanting to gain more Practical experiences. Our dedicated team is here to help you understand how to handle the end-to-end process of different business natures. This is a service we provide you to make sure that you are job-ready, able to master the Accounting software, and understood the Accounting and taxation operations like an accountant. Therefore, there is a service fee that we charge as a team of qualified, industry-experienced accountants are continuously working on improving the programs.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Level 10, 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000Locations:
Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 7:00 am