ACOR is a national, employee-owned engineering consulting firm, offering a full range of specialist engineering services across multiple sectors. We have a proven track record for the successful delivery of large-scale multi-discipline projects, as well as smaller niche assignments. Our client’s needs are at the core of everything we do – their success is our success.
We are proud of our workplace culture, and we reward and recognise our people who best represent our company values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration and courage.
Our Brisbane office is looking for a Graduate Engineer to join our growing team. This position involves the performance of engineering design consultancy tasks within ACOR's dangerous goods, risk and petrochemical division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing technical inspection of client site fuel storage and handling systems for compliance and condition
- Undertaking supervised compliance inspections and preparing reports
- Assisting Senior and Project Engineers in the Project Management on various projects/activities
- Liaising with sub consultants/contractors to obtain pricing, schedule, performance analysis, monitoring and action
- Participating in meetings including risk management, user group workshops and design workshops
- Assisting Petrochemical design management and process engineering
- Supporting design processes and undertake projects independently
- Supporting and conducting site-based inspections, engineering, and commission services to internal and external projects.
- Design and documentation of projects meeting time, cost, and quality expectations
Skills & Experience
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
- Eligible for membership of Engineers Australia
- Ability to understand relevant Australian Standards and Legislation
- Understanding of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances compliance, P&ID’s and PFD’s would be an advantage
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm