For international mining software company
Does this sound like the big picture of your career?
- You are an aspiring software engineer who has recently graduated or is soon to graduate and are keen to progress your software development career in a growing company with global presence
- You are motivated by challenging work and achievable professional goals
- You want to contribute your ideas and make decisions in a dynamic team environment
- You want to be part of a team guided by fairness and integrity that extends to co-workers, customers, partners and the wider community
- You want to work with a business that values and supports an integrated-life-approach to employment
- You want excellent benefits and salary structure
Here’s what we need from you:
- A degree in an Engineering, IT or Computer Science discipline
- Close attention to detail
- Strong initiative and excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Full-stack ambitions are also encouraged
The fine print of this gig:
acQuire fast facts:
acQuire provides geoscientific data management software and services so customers can make profitable business decisions using data assets they trust. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering by helping them manage their mining and environmental data assets, in a smarter, more streamlined manner.
Our company currently has six offices around the globe, with customer support centers operating in each major time zone.
Founded in 1996, acQuire originated in Perth, Western Australia and since 2018 has been a part of Constellation Software, Inc via its operating group Vela Software. CSI is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:CSU). CSI acquires, manages, and builds software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in specific vertical markets.
Dig deeper: Check out our Qbook [link removed] for more insight about working at acQuire or visit acquire.com.au
The nitty gritty:
Please include a cover letter telling us why you’re the best person for the role. Your application cannot be considered if a cover letter is not included.
To submit your application, click the Apply Now button below or visit the Careers section of our website www.acquire.com.au/careers. Your cover letter and CV must be in one attachment, as the system will only allow one document to be uploaded per application.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm