We are a market leading organisation with over 800+ field and office users all across Australia. We offer excellent exposure to a range of technologies and systems. Our investment in innovation helps improve processes and increases productivity. You will be an essential part of an IT team that is highly regarded for quality IT services and customer service. The experience gained in this role will be valuable in developing a successful IT career.
- Provide 1st level support to field and office users
- Develop good support relationships with field staff, office staff and management
- Respond and resolve to Service Desk phone calls and online requests in a timely manner
- Evaluate and respond to IT Equipment and Mobile Phone Requests in a timely manner
- Organise the repair of devices in a timely manner
- Maintain the health and reliability of staff computers, tablets and devices including maintaining the supply of spare devices
- Identify common issues and work with the IT team to implement proactive fixes and improve processes
- Escalate Service Desk and IT Equipment Requests appropriately when required
- Take part in IT projects, system testing and rol-outs
- Proficient in Windows 7+10 & MS Office 2016/O365
- Demonstrable ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Logical, task oriented and analytical, with a sense of urgency to get things done quickly
- Good knowledge of networking principles and troubleshooting
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Experience in an IT Support role
- Previous IT support experience in supporting mobile and remote users
- Good knowledge and experience in Active Directory and Group Policy
- Must be currently studying an IT or related degree at an Australian University
- Any Microsoft or other IT certifications will be looked upon favourably
The scholarship amounts to $32,000 tax-free for Undergraduates and $34,000 tax-free for Postgraduates at 12 months full-time.
- Job type:Scholarships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm