Lagardère Travel Retail has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Category Manager to join our busy and fast paced head office, located in Mascot.
As part of the Print (Books, Magazines, Newspapers) Category team, this role provides critical support to Category Managers responsible for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
ABOUT LAGARDERE TRAVEL RETAIL
Lagardère Travel Retail is a dynamic part of the global Lagardère Services group, a world-leading travel essentials, duty free and food service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
In this diverse role, you will assist Category Managers with:
- The assessment and introduction of new product lines
- Placing orders
- Creating reports for analysis
- Administration and communication of promotional activities
- Managing queries, including pricing, invoice and store queries.
- Liaising with stores to ensure product and process compliance.
Our ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel
- High attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Customer focus, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Initiative, with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or a similar discipline
This is a rewarding opportunity for a driven and proactive individual who is interested in starting a career in buying and category management, and would suit an avid reader with retail experience. This role will keep you busy and on your toes and will give you the opportunity work in a supportive and friendly team environment.
Experience new horizons, every day!
This role amounts to $44,464.45 including superannuation for a Postgraduate working for 12 months at 38 hours per week.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 12:59 pm