We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to join our Information Technology team in Adelaide.
Reporting to the Manager Adelaide Business Systems Delivery Team, you will be responsible for providing business analysis and support expertise to the IOOF group.
What you will be doing
- Develop detailed understanding of IOOF's products, systems, processes and practices.
- Ensure the focus is on solving a problem or adding value rather than just implementing a presented solution. Perform the role of a value-manager.
- Facilitating workshops to gain the business goals and epic/story level detail.
- Support and assist with Agile Methodology practices within the team.
- Collaborates with Developers, Test Analysts, and Product Owners to ensure we deliver the best outcomes for our customers.
- Write stories that can be turned into code and tests by our project teams.
- Assist in Quality Assurance activities of software development.
- Detailed understanding of business issues with clear, concise and comprehensible definition of stories based on this information.
- Communicate requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process and address any requirement questions or issues that arise during the delivery process.
What we want from you
- Tertiary qualified in computing, business or accounting or/ equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a clear thought process with attention to detail on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, scheduling and organizational skills.
Working at IOOF
Software development at IOOF is not like your typical enterprise company. Our engineering culture is rooted in agile values, a rare thing for companies of our breed. Some of the highlights of our culture include:
- We hire talented people and get out of their way
- Our agile teams are cross functional and self-organising
- We have minimal hierarchy and organisational red tape
- We encourage and promote grass roots leadership from within our teams
- Continuous improvement is our focus
- We favour collaboration over rigid process
This is all underpinned by supportive management who focus on removing obstacles and providing space for our delivery teams to do what they do best. We value diverse ideas, opinions and experience. This is only achieved through diversity of our workforce.
Our workplace is an open and accepting environment for people of all cultures, genders and backgrounds. We are contributors to the open source community and have a strong open source culture. We invest in our people with opportunities for training and attending conferences.
- We offer development opportunities at an ASX top 200 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and life style benefits
If you like driving business solutions then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a covering letter.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Salary Range
$47, 270 including superannuation
- Program Duration
- Expected Start Date
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm