Corin is revolutionising orthopaedics by gaining, understanding and sharing insight at every stage of the arthroplasty experience. This unique combination of shared knowledge and our clinically-proven implants delivers better outcomes for everyone. Our technologies are designed to enable surgeons to perform patient-specific procedures and gain a unique level of insight and understanding allowing them to manage their progress and achieve more positive results. Patients feel more engaged, informed and confident that they’re getting the best solution to meet their individual needs. Corin aims to deliver greater value in healthcare to help drive efficiencies, better planning and reduction in costs.
Our IT Support team assists in the development of our technologies as well as supporting our business systems. The successful candidate will be provided with appropriate mentoring and training to be part of an innovative business, offering career progression within several areas of the business.
The day to day tasks will involve the following:
- Problem escalation and call routing
- Provide 1st level support to field and office users
- User Account Creations
- Respond and resolve to Service Desk phone calls and online requests in a timely manner
- Evaluate and respond to IT Equipment and Mobile Phone Requests in a timely manner
- Organise the repair of devices in a timely manner
- Contribute to internal knowledgebase documentation
- Maintain the health and reliability of staff computers, tablets and devices including maintaining the supply of spare devices
- Identify common issues and work with the IT team to implement proactive fixes and improve processes
- Escalate Service Desk and IT Equipment Requests appropriately when required
- Take part in IT projects, system testing and roll-outs
- Work with our international IT team on support/project works
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following systems:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- VPN (IPSEC/L2TP)
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- IP Telephony
- SAN (Nimble)
- NAS (Synology)
- VMware Esxi
The criteria for selecting the candidate will be (in order of priority):
- Cultural Fit within the organisation
- Attitude and work ethic
- Communication Skills
- Demonstration for ability to retain and apply knowledge (IT degree with good marks is a good benchmark qualification)
- Previous technical background and proven track record
- Impeccable Communication Skills - both written and spoken
- Solid education for IT fundamentals i.e. Networking, System design, security principles
- Windows and Linux Operating System experience desirable
- Proficient in Windows 7+10 & MS Office 2016/O365
- Demonstrable ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Logical, task oriented and analytical, with a sense of urgency to get things done quickly
- Good knowledge of networking principles and troubleshooting
- Experience in an IT Support role
- Previous IT support experience in supporting mobile and remote users
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive Attitude
- Good knowledge and experience in Active Directory and Group Policy
Applicant must be studying an Information Technology/Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
This role requires a candidate who has permanent residency/citizenship for a 12 month engagement.
This role amounts to $34,000 for Undergraduates and $38,000 for Postgraduates working 37.5 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 1:59 pm