The candidate will be required to write programming code for project work, system maintenance and feature enhancement.
The candidate will work on a diverse array of systems across multiple languages involving both front end user interfaces and back end logic.
The candidate may also be required to perform technical testing, write documentation and be involved in AGILE processes and rituals.
Other duties include:
- Writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Writing unit tests
- Using monitoring tools
- Using cloud services such as AWS
- Participating in code reviews
- Reviewing business processes
- Optimizing code
- Assisting others within the business
- HTML, CSS
- Experience with programming frameworks
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with basic business tools such as Email, Excel, Word and so on.
- Proficient writing documentation
- Proficient with SQL
- General knowledge of IT such as DNS, Networking principles, etc
- Knowledge of programming design patterns and principles
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience with Mobile applications
- Experience with other programming languages such as PHP, Java, Python or others
- Good attitude
- Experience supporting and debugging systems
- UI/UX design knowledge or experience
- Ability to find answers to complex problems with minimal documentation
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
- Any IT related Degree
This scholarship amounts to $38,000 tax-free for Undergraduate students and $42,000 tax-free for Postgraduate students both at 12 months full time.
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm