The successful applicant will be involved in the design, development, implementation and support (24/7) of enterprise application integration and service orientated architecture solutions using java based middleware platforms.
In addition to the integration component, the application will edit and maintain the front-end of applications written in AngularJS.
Experience in the following skill sets:
- Web Services
- PKI infrastructure.
- Design and development experience in at least one Java technology stack: Oracle Service Bus/Fusion Middleware, JavaCAPS, TIBCO, Websphere, etc.
- Experience writing and maintaining AngularJS
- Database experience in either SQL Server and / or Oracle databases
- Professional-level written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare, hospital administration applications or clinical systems
- Healthcare integration experience- e.g JavaCAPS HL7 eWays, Orion Rhapsody, HAPI libraries
- Solid understanding of the Model–View–Controller (MVC) architecture
- Experience with either of npm, WebPack, React and Angular
- Unix Shell scripting
- Experience and understanding of data management
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
Degree Qualified in the appropriate discipline
The salary for this role is $39085.28 Plus Superannuation for Postgraguates at 12 months Full Time.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm