About the role
The Desktop Support person provides various Desktop Managed Services provided to company customers. The Desktop Support person is also required to be involved in all escalated customer issues where required to provide a positive business outcome. These will include but are not limited to Major Incident Management, Problem and Change Management, Service Improvement, Process Improvements, customer relationship engagement, onboarding, and reporting.
Role responsibilities :
- Remote desktop support to users of the Group Managed Device services.
- Provide support for related project services.
- Develop and maintain product and/or service documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Manage own time effectively and maintain timesheets and ticket records accurately.
- Achieve personal KPIs at all times;
- Other duties as may be delegated by the Business Unit Manager or Team Lead from time to time; and
- Conduct all activities in accordance with company policies and procedures, as may be amended from time to time.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Excellent Microsoft Windows troubleshooting skills
- Ability to remote support mobile devices running IOS, Android
- MS Active Directory management, AzureAD and O365
- Understanding of Remote Access – Citrix/RDS, VPN & SaaS applications
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Exceptional time management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Exceptional Problem Solving Skills
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified
This role amounts to $50,949 including superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program Duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm