Domain Digital is a growing Perth based company, specialising in IT Consulting, business to business IT Support, infrastructure, Architecture and Network Support Services.
Training, support and mentoring provided.
Domain Digital are offering a 3 + 3 month Work Integrated Learning scholarship for a student to join their IT Support team. The IT Support intern will play a key role in the end-to-end remote support via phone to their clients.
You need to be customer service oriented and have an outstanding attitude, strong IT skills and the desire to expand your career. Working within a customer focused IT environment, you possess exceptional customer service skills and have a passionate and dynamic approach to your day to day work load.
- Respond to cases logged by Customer, Operations and Automated Ticketing.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement response and resolution time requirements.
- Ensure cases are updated as per customer Service Level Agreement.
- Retain ownership of Customer issues until resolved, escalated or accepted by another individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication - Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer service skills with an empathetic approach to service
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MS Office environments
- Basic understanding of connectivity within a network, understands TCP/IP and name resolution and familiar with infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking & client/server environments
- Good team player
- Ability to work to documented procedures, agreed deadlines & deliver to service level agreements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Flexible approach and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under deadlines
Qualifications - working towards an Australian University degree
Studying towards a qualification in Information Systems / Information Technology / Computer Science
This scholarship amounts to $8,500 at 3 months Full-time or Part-time for Undergraduate students.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm