It’s an exciting time to join our Internship Program in the digital and Design team. We have continued to grow as a company over the last 2 years and we’ve had great success with our clients in the service, public sector and commercial industries.
We are looking for proactive, inquisitive and driven team members to join our Internship Program. You will have access to mentors across the business and the opportunity to explore the Digital and Design landscape to understand where you would like to fit.
Our head offices are in Sydney and Melbourne, however, we have remote options available.
We understand that great people have options so we’d love to share why we think you’d love to join us at Empired:
- Variety and opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Access to mentors and knowledge across digital and design
- Flexible remote working
- Nationwide company and offices
- Opportunity to grow further in the business
- You love all things digital and/or design
- You’re incredibly organised
- You love taking an analytical and statistical approach when faced with system issues or products
- Enjoy variety in the work you do, you could be working on user experience requirements one day and data-driven platform the next
Tasks Involved Include:
- Working closely with designers, developers, and key stakeholders to understand Digital and Design solutions
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria for the development team
- Documenting and communicating requirements in both technical and user-friendly language
- Supporting digital and design workshops for both internal stakeholders and clients across a variety of topics including Design Discovery, Training
- Quality Assurance across projects
- Working with project management tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps etc
Desire to learn or experience with the following is favourable;
- Interest to learn more about and work with designers and developers in ensuring high quality digital products
- Interest across a variety of technology platforms, for example - experience with CMS systems (Episerver, Sitecore), CRM platforms, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation
This Internship amounts to $17,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate working 4/5 days a week for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2021, 7:00 am