About the Company
Empired is an international technology transformation and modern managed services provider. We partner with our customers to help them reimagine, transform and continually evolve their organisations, enabled and connected by the best Microsoft technology. Empired’s team of experts specialise in the design, development, and integration of business knowledge, information technology and creativity to help forward-thinking organisations do better business, create the best experiences for their customers and their people and set their businesses up to thrive in the future.
- Assist in design, implementation, and execution of technology projects
- Undertake software testing and troubleshooting
- Review and contribute to the documentation
- Experience with Microsoft products, such as SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, and Power Platform
- Ideally, experience with relational databases, SQL, and .NET programming languages.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pragmatic, flexible with a high passion for technologies, a quick learner, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- We"ll offer you the chance to make your mark in a team of talented and supportive tech masters.
- You'll get to work on exciting projects for incredible clients.
- You'll play your part in designing, developing, and integrating technology to enable successful and intelligent business solutions.
This Internship amounts to $17,000 for an undergraduate working 6 months full-time or pro-rata rate for 4 days a week.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm