The Empired six-month Internship Program is designed to give you real-world experience in line with your studies and kick start your future career. You"ll play an important part in ensuring the projects we deliver to our enterprise customers are high quality and successful. This role is suitable for a student looking to gain practical experience in the software industry.
- Assist in design, implementation, and execution of technology projects
- Undertake software testing and troubleshooting
- Review and contribute to the documentation
- Experience with Microsoft products, such as SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, and Power Platform
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pragmatic, flexible with a high passion for technologies, a quick learner, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interest in Finance- you may be studying in this area
This Internship amounts to $17,000 for an undergraduate working 6 months full-time or pro-rata rate for 4 days a week.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 5:50 am