Empired Ltd is a national IT Services Provider with a broad range of capabilities and a significant player in the West Australian ICT consulting market with an enviable list of blue-chip clients. Empired consultants specialise in the provision of Business Strategy, Requirements Analysis, Solution Architecture, Software Development, Vendor Management and Project Delivery services.
Empired is offering a 6-month Work Integrated Learning scholarship for a student to join their IT Service Desk. The Service Desk Engineer is the key person in the delivery of end-to-end remote technical support to Empired clients.
You need to be customer service oriented and have an outstanding attitude, strong IT skills and the desire to expand your career. Working within a customer focused service desk environment, you possess exceptional customer service skills and have a passionate and dynamic approach to your day to day work load.
- Respond to cases logged by Customer, Operations and Automated Ticketing.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement response and resolution time requirements.
- Ensure cases are updated as per customer Service Level Agreement.
- Retain ownership of Customer issues until resolved, escalated or accepted by another individual.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; technical writing
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MS Office environments
- Basic understanding of connectivity within a network, understands TCP/IP and name resolution and familiar with infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking & client/server environments
- Good team player
- Strong customer service skills with an empathetic approach to service
- Ability to work to documented procedures, agreed deadlines & deliver to service level agreements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
You must be studying toward a recognised qualification in Information Technology / Information Systems or similar.
This Scholarship amounts to $17,000 tax-free for Undergraduate students for 6 months full time.
- Job type:Scholarships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm