Empired Ltd is a national IT Services Provider with a broad range of capabilities and a significant player in the West Australian ICT consulting market with an enviable list of blue-chip clients. Empired consultants specialise in the provision of Business Strategy, Requirements Analysis, Solution Architecture, Software Development, Vendor Management and Project Delivery services.
Work primarily as a software engineer within the Perth business unit. The candidate will be participating in diagnosis of problems, determining and implementing appropriate solutions, and guiding and/or communicating problem resolutions to team members and Empired customers. It is expected the candidate to demonstrate solid technical skills, being able to work in a team, execute assigned tasks, escalate any issues to the Team Lead, show a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
You will be using technologies such as .NET Framework and gain experience in a number of different programming languages such as C# and Powershell.
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Team player
- Good time management
- Well organised
- Solid understanding of computer architecture
- Adept with technology with a strong thirst for new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability
- Software Development and debugging skills
- Interest in software development process and software lifecycle
- Good coding skills – C#, Powershell
- Configuration management
- Applications support
- Service Desk and Incident Management
- Working knowledge of Unity (desirable)
You must be studying toward a recognised qualification in Information Technology / Information Systems.
This Scholarship amounts to $17,000 tax-free for Undergraduate students for 6 months full time.
- Job type:Scholarships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm