About the company:
The company is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis.
What we can offer:
Working as part of a dynamic and growing business, you will support the public sector practice in Australia and New Zealand. You will work in a collaborative and supportive team environment, on valuable engagements with our public sector clients.
We truly value our people and offer flexible work options and opportunities for career development. If this opportunity sounds like the right one for you, please submit your application including a cover letter and resume for consideration.
We are seeking an exceptional entry-level Analyst or Graduate with strong business acumen to work within our fantastic team in Sydney.
All applicants must be Australian citizens to qualify for an Australian Commonwealth security clearance in order to be considered.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a team, located both in Australia and in India.
- Evaluation of contracts to document maturity, completeness, financial and legal implications.
- Analysis of financial data such as invoices to ensure compliance with agreed terms and conditions.
- Review of service levels and related credits.
- Evaluation of environmental and social impacts of clients’ policies and contracts.
- The ability to work from home will be a major component but attendance at face-to-face meetings, both internally to ISG and with Clients will be required at times.
- Attendance at virtual meetings outside of normal business hours may be necessary, from time to time, to cater to the needs of our international clients and colleagues.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders.
- Able to understand an issue from the client’s perspective and provide them with worlds best practice utilizing ISG’s extensive research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A self-starter approach and be able to work autonomously.
- A willingness to learn and ability to adapt to unexpected challenges.
- Strong commercial acumen with robust analytical skills.
- A “can do” attitude and passionate, enthusiastic, creative personality.
- Graduate degree in Management, Finance, Business, or related discipline.
This role will amount to $65,000 Including superannuation for a Graduate / Post-Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 2:00 pm