Due to continued growth, we have opportunities available for Technology Consultants to become part of our team, based in Canberra. This role will see you providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams as well as technical support in the creation and delivery of Micro Focus software solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to elevate you career - whether you are just starting out in your career or wanting to take a step up from your System Administration or Application Support position. You will be part of a passionate, experienced, and dedicated team that upholds core values shared across the entire company.
There are endless development opportunities available within Micro Focus, and, if you have the right attitude and willingness, we will be able to nurture a successful career for you.
- A description of day-to-day tasks of this role includes but is not limited to;
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs
- Create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Contribute to the organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company's technologies in order to provide technical systems support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contributing to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company's strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Education and Experience Required:
- No Previous Experience is Required, however, if you have experience the salary will be negotiable
- Must have graduated or is in their last year of a relevant IT course at an Australian University.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of the assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
All successful applicants will be required to undergo reference and police checks as part of the application process.
This role starts from $60,000 plus superannuation per annum for a Graduate working full-time. This salary is negotiable based on experience.
You MUST be an Australian
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Program Duration
Negotiable plus superannuation
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 12:59 pm