About the company
Our vision from the start has been making real, positive differences to businesses of all sizes, through AI.
We work with some of Australia’s most well-known companies, both locally and internationally, to solve all sorts of business problems. And we partner with AWS to make it all happen.
We have some of the smartest data scientists and engineers in our region. We continually develop new ways to add value via an evolving understanding of customers—and how to respond to their ever-changing needs.
We have a vibrant culture with an emphasis on teamwork, action, learning, creativity and a can-do attitude. It is fast-paced but a fun and supportive environment. At this company you’ll always be pushed to be the best version of you and will get to work in an exceptional team at the forefront of AI product development.
Our products utilise machine learning algorithms, productions models, data pipelines, explainable AI, visualisations, and technical-into-plain-English translation.
We are focused on helping the financial services industry deliver personalised customer experiences and transform customer engagement and retention.
- Competency with SQL and relational databases
- Manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, complex datasets
- Deliver new innovations and functionality to our data models or pipelines
- Use analytical tools including Python and SQL to engineer disconnected datasets
- Onboard new clients to our AI products
- Improve the performance and automation of our products
- Support ad hoc insights generation and advanced analytics, among other things
- Continue developing your skills to increasingly contribute to product development
- Understand that responsibilities vary as business needs evolve
- Work closely with the Data Science and Engineering teams
Additional Favourable Qualities / Skills:
- Experience in financial services or retail banking
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders and team members
- Is a proactive self-starter, resilient, driven to achieve, rapid problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- University degree in business, management, analytics, statistics, economics, or other disciplines with a quantitative focus
- Enjoys start-up culture: team over individual, flexibility surrounding assignments, and solving problems within, or outside of, formal duties
- Strives to improve self and the company at large
If you're excited about working with a close-knit team of highly motivated people, submit your CV and a cover letter telling us specifically what draws you to Elula (our company), what draws you to the job, and what distinguishes you from others.
There are flexible work arrangements are available
This role amounts to $55,000 plus superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm