The company is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations and we are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200. We are a leading financial services firm that believes success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills throughout your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the Role
You will help create and manage the development systems, structure, tools, and resources that support our infrastructure and assets as well as support our ongoing function, ensuring teams are able to develop at pace. Occasional administration tasks such as environment patching and re-provisioning.
- Work with our software engineers to design, automate, deploy, monitor, and continuously improve all our environments, tools, and processes
- Help maintain source code management, continuous test, and deployment services for our engineering department
- Monitor and optimise our environments and where possible cost optimisation
- Collaborate with the team to improve engineering tools, systems, and procedures
- Automate and streamline as much as possible
- Scripting & Coding
- Knowledge of using Python
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of building and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Virtual machines, storage, and Active Directory
- Willingness to learn new skills & technologies
- Appropriate Graduate qualifications
This role amounts to $65,000 plus superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Locations:Regional New South...
$65,000 plus super
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm