About the role
The EUC Engineer is primarily responsible for Level 2 Desktop Support to users of the various Desktop Managed Services provided to Company Group customers. The EUC Engineer is also required to be involved in all escalated customer issues where required to provide a positive business outcome. These will include but are not limited to Major Incident Management, Problem and Change Management, Service Improvement, Process Improvements, project design and implementation, customer relationship engagement, onboarding, product development and reporting.
- Level 2 Desktop Support to users of Company Group Managed Device services.
- Provide support for related project services.
- Develop technical change requests, migration and test plans.
- Develop and maintain product and/or service documentation.
- Manage own time effectively and maintain timesheets and ticket records accurately.
- Ability to travel to customer sites is expected.
- Exceptional Microsoft Windows troubleshooting skills
- Ability to remote support mobile devices running IOS, Android
- MS Active Directory management, AzureAD and O365
- Modern Workplace mobility management including Intune and Autopilot deployment
- Understanding of Remote Access – Citrix/RDS, VPN & SaaS applications
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- 2+ years in a similar L2 Desktop role or 4+ years in a L1 technical service desk.
- Experience in a Managed Services Provider environment in a similar role
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
This role amounts to $50,949 Incl. super for a Graduate Working full-time for 12 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm