ISG (Information Services Group) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including 75 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, the firm specialises in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; technology strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. Our market-leading research and insights help us get ahead of the trends, so we can help enterprises optimise performance, enhance customer relationships and accelerate growth. In essence, we’re working to make sure our clients achieve successful long-term business transformation. ISG is the industry pioneer… and we’re still leading the way.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate who has a passion for all things digital, combined with strong business acumen to work in our global Centre of Excellence in Melbourne, Australia.
Duties & responsibilities
In this role, you will gain invaluable exposure to the end-to-end research process. This includes:
- Designing research programs and building online surveys
- Write research reports, drawing insight from client feedback and the ISG proprietary database
- Conducting interviews
- Preparing client presentations
- Preparing proposals and marketing materials
- Researching the latest technology trends and impacts on business; and
- Everything else in between!
Knowledge, skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A suitable Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Psychology, Finance and/or Computer Science)
- Demonstrated excellence in report writing and insight generation with the ability to translate complex analysis into easily understood business findings
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to transcribe information quickly and accurately
- Highly proficient across the MS Office suite
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi task
- High level of conscientiousness
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team with minimal supervision
- A “can do” attitude and passionate, enthusiastic, creative personality
- Experience with Tableau is a bonus, but not required
Working as part of a dynamic and growing business, you will support the service line globally. You will work in a collaborative and supportive team environment to deliver actionable insight to our blue-chip global client base. We truly value our people and offer career progression and development opportunities to the right candidates.
Salary amounts to $55,000 at a permanent position for Graduate Students.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm