You will be part of the software development team. This position will be working to deliver market-leading software solutions used by clients globally. It will include developing, enhancing, and supporting our core product set, working closely with our Australian and US-based product owners to deliver solutions to our client’s problems. Working with talented individuals you are a key team member delivering the technical excellence that has made the firm a global leader in our area.
- Working in an Agile team to deliver solutions for our clients, attending and participating in all Scrum meetings and ceremonies
- Produce high-quality code for building maintainable, scalable, reliable, and secure solutions
- Diagnosis and remediation of code faults
- System maintenance and support
- Proactively finding new ways to improve
- Provision of tools for self-service by Operations staff
- Documenting and tracking tasks
- Investigate data issues raised by users.
- Recent Graduate in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Completed high school in Australia.
- Hold full working rights in Australia.
Desired Characteristics, Competence, and Capabilities:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A mind for analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for delivering high-quality work and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Python, Java or Dot Net will be highly regarded.
This role amounts to $55,581 including super for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm