The company is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organizations and we are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200. We are a leading financial services firm that believes success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills throughout your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the Role
Ideally, we are looking for a graduate who is technically knowledgeable and is a fast learner.
The skill set we are looking for focuses on the following:
- Skill in Programming/development in Digital / Mobile App space
- Knowledge of the theory, principles, and practices of systems and applications
- Knowledge of the functions and capabilities of computer operating systems and software programming applications
- Knowledge of computer security procedures
- Skill in the use of the programming and job control language
- You should have good written and verbal communication skills
- Completed a relevant Australian Degree
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Enthusiasm to provide a great customer experience
This role amounts to $65,000 plus superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2023, 12:59 pm