As one of the world’s leading law firms, we advise many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe. With over 5,000 people, including 2,900 lawyers and over 2,000 business services professionals, operating from our global network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and North America, Herbert Smith Freehills is at the heart of the new global business landscape providing premium quality, full-service legal advice.
We recognise that the success of our business and our clients rely on the skills, knowledge and ideas of all our people. Our environment is one in which high performance is expected, in return, we will provide you with rewards and opportunities tailored to your personal and professional goals.
- Building/removing our image from laptops
- Set up/tear down of IT equipment
- Managing hardware-related requests in ServiceNow queue
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Ideally someone with at least 1+ years proven experience in a customer services role. Previous experience in another professional services firm would be desirable.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Team player
- Common sense/Initiative
- Ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail
- Personal Leadership
- Connects and Collaborates with People
- Contributes to the Success of Others
- Enhances the Client Experience
- Achieves Results and is able to multitask
Diversity and inclusion
Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture where we celebrate the uniqueness of our people. Our inclusive environment means people feel valued and able to perform at their best by being their authentic selves at work.
This role amounts to $11,784.94 including superannuation for an Undergraduate working 15 weeks at 35 hours a week.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm